Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oy his roommate is OBNOXIOUS. well intentioned buuut yeah. he's going home tomorrow supposedly. lets hope charles sleeps heavy enough :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue - Just got done reading all of your posts. Like Kourtney, I'd been looking for an update on the MM board, and finally came looking. I'm so hapy to know all is going well so far. Ice packs, soft foods, and LAXATIVES (I'll spare you the details - but this is from the horse's mouth...lol) the pain meds bind you up TERRIBLY.

    I'm with you - Dr. Black and The Brigham ROCK!!

    Still hoping to meet you at the Meningioma Awareness Day Conference on Saturday 10/3. Now we know that the min-kirby is still here, it might be a nice chance for you to talk to some other leaders in the field and see what they have to say?

    Lots of love,
    Kris (kwilliamson on MM)
    Plus

    ReplyDelete